If you consider work as something where you are not growing as a person and building/creating/making an impact, then yeah, I can see why you would want to stop by your 30s. But I can’t find myself ever wanting to ‘retire’. A career should be something that you look forward to taking part in because you’re doing what you love and making an impact. What’s life otherwise? Vacation all the time? I couldn’t ever imagine that.
They eat crappy, cheap food. They live an average life but they have money in the bank that they don’t spend… What’s the point? I’d rather live my life and enjoy it in between. I could be dead next week and what would people remember me by? Would they say “well she saved so much money, but she never went anywhere” or would they say “she lived life to the fullest, she traveled the world, and had a lovely home, she followed her dreams”? I know which one I’d prefer. A full life is better than money in the bank.
To buy this mug please do step by step:
- Click buy button (Buy it on Teechip or other Market)
- Slect Mug Color (Each mug we design is full color for your choice)
- click Add to cart
- Payment and set shiping point
- Wait and get your lovely mug! Have fun!
- Note: By click on back and front then you can see all image design